Monday, August 24, 2015

LAX Photos

I really can't wait to get down to L.A., mainly because there's SO many different things to photograph. I love urban art and architecture, so when my family went to pick up some family from their trip to China, I went around LAX and snapped some photos. Here's two of them that I really liked. I'm still trying to work on long exposures with so much light around me. I'm used to standing out in the middle of a field in Bakersfield shooting stuff and making the dark sky light up, so this is a fun new challenge to me. But, I think these turned out well, and would love your opinion.



2 comments:

  1. Whaaatt??? How'd you get a picture of two escalators and a stairway at LAX with nobody in the shot? I like it. And I always like long exposure night time traffic shots. This is Dan Martin, BTW.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was like 10 people that walked into the frame while I was shooting that shot. But because the exposure was so long, they blurred themselves out of the photo.

      Delete